Following the USA as it makes its way through the World Cup, and some backpacking along the way.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Buda Update


Well after a small city its back to big city living in Budapest.



The easiest way I can describe Budapest is its Grand in scale but badly needs a good scrubbing. All the old buildings look like they haven't been cleaned in a number of years.

I made it in yesterday and finally found my way to the hostel a bit away from the center. Hung out there until a few people said they were going to a club and so I went along. I guess cheesy clubs with lame music are everywhere in the world cause after about fifteen minutes I took off. The guy working at the front desk of the hostel had told me earlier of some other clubs. They wern't that bad, outdoors right along the river but still not exactly what I wanted.

So I found out some more options to check out and I think besides work thats what I will be up to the next few days. Hopefully i'll get a chance to take a few more photographs as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home