Following the USA as it makes its way through the World Cup, and some backpacking along the way.

Monday, July 24, 2006

The Love is Back


Well after finishing up with the World Cup I only had one more assignment in Berlin , to take photographs of the Love Parade.

The motto of the parade was: The Love is Back. It had been two years since the previous event happened. The Love Parade is a huge party, where over thirty dj's teams drive around the Tiergarten of Berlin on these huge floats throwing down dance music beats from all over. Its a crazy insane time.

For the couple days before that I tried to relax and recover from the World Cup. I went one day to Luterstadt where Martin Luther started his teachings, and there was a cool museum showing how life was for people who lived in the GDR (East Germany)

I went and checked out the nightlife in Berlin. It a city where if you want you can never stop partying. I made my way to a bunch of different venues and really enjoyed all the music I could hear.

But the big event was the Love Parade. over 1 million people were there. It was crazy fun, and an event. They say a pictue is worth a thousand words, so hopefully my pics say a little bit about what I saw.

Love Parade Photographs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home