Following the USA as it makes its way through the World Cup, and some backpacking along the way.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The past few days


Just a quick update on the past few days. After all the traveling I had done since June 9th, (Erfurt-Dusseldorf-Gelsenkirchen-Dusseldorf-Cologne-Erfurt-Cologne-Gelsenkirchen-Cologne-Frankfurt-Erfurt-Munich-Nuremburg-Erfurt-Kaiserslautern-Landstuhl-Kaiserslautern-Erfurt-Munich-Kaiserslautern-Erfurt) I have found myself getting worn down a bit so I have tried to rest up a little bit, wash clothes, get a bit organized, and then
A tropical downpour hits Erfurt. Very unusual weather, but warm and nice most of the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug! Enjoying reading your blog dude, sounds like a great adventure like I'm right there...

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home